TikTok Star’s Pleasure Turns Into Pain In The Butt
One TikTok star said her pleasure literally turned into a pain in the butt when she got a sex toy stuck up there and had to get it surgically removed.
The woman, who lives in the U.K. and goes by the handle @sophzaloafs shared her nightmare… and even posted the X-ray images of the vibrator inside her body.
The TikTok star said she was using the 3-inch toy when things literally went a little too far and she was forced to get medical help.
She said she couldn’t make it to the hospital that night, so she tried to sleep with the vibrator still lodged inside. She said the toy continued to vibrate throughout the night which made for some serious tossing and turning.
When she finally went to the hospital the next morning, she knew she needed medical intervention to rectify the situation. Doctors were unable to remove the vibrator and surgery was required.
The woman says she awoke from surgery to find her vibrator had been placed next to her in a plastic bag … and to her surprise, the thing still had some battery life!